Spectators/Parents, except those volunteers acting in an official capacity, are NOT allowed in the scoring area or in the registration area. When allowed on the course, spectators must wear a spectator badge; anyone refusing a badge will be removed from the course.
Only some developmental programs and the following JGAA tournaments are designated as Spectator Events:
· Phoenix Metro Junior Championship
· Thunderbird Invitational
· Tucson Spring Classic
· Jr. / Parent Scramble
· Quintero Cactus Cup
· Yuma City Junior Championship
· Kingman City Junior Championship
· Willie Low Invitational
· Thunderbird Junior Classic
· Boys & Girls State Stroke Play Championship
· JGAA Summer Splash
· PING Match Play
· Boys & Girls State Match Play Championship
· Jr. / Parent Team Championship
· Alumni Team Championship
· Winter Classic
The Spectator Guidelines for JGAA events are as follows:
- All spectators MUST be at least 7 years of age.
- Spectators are asked to adhere to the JGAA dress code.
- Spectators must remain on the cart path at all times or at least 30 yards away from the group if a cart path is not available.
- Any verbal or non-verbal contact could be construed as giving advice (Rule 8). Conversations with players are not permitted.
- Requests to use a golf cart while spectating must be submitted to the JGAA office at least two days prior to the event. Requests will be approved if warranted by physical or health reasons.
- Use of cell phones or other electronic devices are prohibited when spectating.
Failure to abide by these rules may result in removal from the course.